Maria has experience in both customer service and office/business administration and has been an asset in helping the office run smoothly. It starts with greeting guests and welcoming them to our office, to setting up lunches, to updating historical archives that span 125 years. She also lends a hand assisting the architects and engineers with the creation spreadsheets, typing minutes, entering invoices, and much more.
ALMA MATER: Marymount College in Tarrytown
- Bachelors of Arts in Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
YEARS @ BBS: 4
YEARS IN INDUSTRY: 15
AREA(s) OF EXPERTISE: Customer service, office and business administration
- Highland Park/North siders Community watch group
- Rehabbers of Des Moines 2016-current
- Des Moines Historical Society 2016-current
- Rainbow of the Desert Dancing Troup 2012-2016
- Toastmasters of Waterloo 2009-2011
Maria is originally from Mohawk, NY. She and her husband William have 3 dogs; 2 puppies, zippy and Blackie, and a senior named Jasper. Maria follows the work philosophy “Always do a job right, and if you don’t know, it never hurts to ask questions”. She enjoys leaning new things and is currently reading books on Herbal Healing. Her favorite food is Zuppa Di Pesce Fra Di Avolo. Maria's favorite place to travel is White Face Mountain in the Adirondacks to be "On top of the World".