Neil began his career at BBS as a CAD Technician to provide his expertise in 3D Modeling and 2D Drafting. He works closely with our engineering staff to aid in the development of mechanical ductwork, piping, fire protection, and plumbing plans. This includes conducting on-site verification and measurement of existing and new mechanical and plumbing conditions to ensure accurate and detailed models for our clients and staff. He then began to transition into commercial Plumbing Design and mentored under Jim McConeghey, our former Plumbing Designer. After Jim’s retirement, he now designs and models plumbing for many of our projects and respected clients. As he continues to grow in his plumbing design experience, he is actively pursuing his CPDT and CPD certifications.
- AIB College of Business
- Associates of Applied Science, Architectural Technologies
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Certified Plumbing Design Technician (CPD)
- Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
YEARS @ BBS: 5
YEARS IN INDUSTRY: 7
AREA(s) OF EXPERTISE:
- Plumbing Design
- Mechanical 3D Modeling & 2D Drafting
- Member, American Society of Plumbing Engineers, 2016–Present
- Member, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, 2016–Present
Neil is from West Des Moines and enjoys bike riding. His favorite travel destination is Orlando, FL.