Neil is a commercial Plumbing Designer and CAD Technician. Utilizing Revit (3D Modeling) or AutoCAD (2D Drafting), he skillfully designs, coordinates, and develops the layout of plumbing systems. He also works closely with our engineering staff to aid in the development of mechanical ductwork, HVAC piping, and fire protection plans. He approaches client concerns with an open mind and works hard to deliver plumbing systems that will continue to provide exceptional utilitarian value to clients long after construction is finished. He has experience with various types of facilities including; commercial offices, higher education, laboratory, government, and data centers. As he continues to grow in his plumbing design experience, he is actively pursuing his CPD certification.
- AIB College of Business
- Associates of Applied Science, Architectural Technologies
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Certified Plumbing Design Technician (CPDT)
- Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
YEARS @ BBS: 8
YEARS IN INDUSTRY: 10
AREA(s) OF EXPERTISE:
- Plumbing Design
- Mechanical 3D Modeling & 2D Drafting
- Member, American Society of Plumbing Engineers, 2016–Present
- Member, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, 2016–Present
Neil resides in Clive with his wife Elizabeth, and their dog Poof. He and his wife enjoy spending time with Poof at Raccoon River Park, or taking her to compete competitively through Midwest K9 Scent Sports where she has won multiple blue ribbons! In his spare time he enjoys online gaming with friends, and his newest experimental hobby of electronic music production. His favorite TV shows include Doctor Who and Ted Lasso.