Completion Date: May 2003
Project Data: 48,000 GSF, 15 Acre Site
Construction Cost: $6,000,000
The growing company sought to build a new office structure.
The overall placement of the building takes advantage of views, both natural and constructed. The building strikes a balance with its context by responding to climate and establishing a strong identity rooted in its regional uniqueness.
- New one-story 48,000 SF facility
- Taller atrium, or “indoor garden,” houses the main entry, reception, and employee break room.
- Departments are arranged on either side of the atrium space.
- Open offices occupy the north side, taking advantage of views to the Entry Park.
- Enclosed private offices line the south side, looking out to the main plaza.
- Main entrance and 168 parking stalls are located on the south side of the building to shield pedestrians from northwest winter wind. Secondary entrances are at east and west ends of building.
- TEAM MEMBERS:
- Rob Hedgepeth, P.E., CCCA, Susan Oltrogge, P.E.,